Monday, May 9, 2011

It's getting closer

In five days my sister will be married! We are all so excited!

In twenty one days, I will say goodbye to my family and friends. May 30th, I start team leader orientation for the summer. June 2nd, begins general orientation for the summer. On June 7th, I will fly out for the Philippines. Ah! It's all starting to happen so fast!

I do have an address for the summer:
Claire Mattox
c/o Mark Hymes
P.O. Box 47
8700 Malaybalay
Philippines

Who doesn't love getting snail mail? I certainly do! Keep in mind that it'll take about 2 weeks for it to get to me. However, I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you!

Mondays will be my day off, so I will be able to get on Facebook, update the blog, and check my email. If you'd rather shoot me an email, that'd be lovely, too. claire_mattox@yahoo.com

1 comment: