Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkins

Today, my small group went to the Pumpkin Patch. We went on a hayride through the farm, saw some cools animals, laughed, took pictures, and of course, hunted for a pumpkin!

I should've pursued photography. Think it's too late?


I was so excited. I haven't been to a pumpkin patch in ages!

The group with our pumpkins!




Then, we came back to my house to carve the pumpkins. It took forever! Most of us did the stencil kind. We had fun though...sitting, cutting, listening to music, enjoying the beautiful weather. This is the most action our backyard has seen since we moved in!

All done! There should be more curly cues, but...they broke. Sad day.


Side note: My birthday is in 4 days! :)

1 comment:

  1. so fun! I just love Fall!

    Happy Early birthday, claire!

    ReplyDelete