Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hoot. Hoot.

Let's see...I had a birthday since my last post. I turned 24 on the 24th. Pretty cool, huh? It wasn't my favorite birthday I've had. I drove home the morning of my birthday. My grandfather, Pap, passed away the night before. When I got home, we didn't leave. My family did such a good job of trying to make it "my day". We sang, had cake, and I opened a few gifts. It was definitely hard and not the special day everyone looks forward to, but I can't tell you how much I loved having all of us under one roof. It's been so long since we have all been together. I even convinced everyone to play a game! The last time Ben, Sarah, and I played a game was probably Monopoly at Grandmother's house. Crazy! We played Catchphrase and laughed so hard! We also watched Duck Dynasty, which cracks everyone up! 

I am so ready for Thanksgiving Break...only 7 more days now! Today, I rearranged my room. Hopefully, I'll get pictures put up soon. I really like this new layout. I think I've got my kids down pat. Of course, I learn new things about them all the time, mostly because they tell me everything about their lives! Haha! I do love my kiddos. And my coworkers. Oh my goodness, my coworkers are the bomb! All we have to do is give a look and we know what to do, say, who to get on to...everything! 

1 comment:

  1. So, so glad that you are loving your school year! So happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete