Sunday, April 7, 2013

Saran Wrap

Henley will be here any day now! I cannot wait to meet my beautiful niece and spoil her to death! I have been buying her things and already have a frame to put our first photo in. 


My brother is getting married in a month! This was taken at Ben and Emily's first wedding shower. 
Those three men in the picture have set the bar high for my future husband. 


We were hit by a sudden, massive hail storm. I was at school when we got the word that there was hail in Brandon. So we left quickly to get home. Not thinking that I live in Brandon, I drove straight into it. I had to pull off and sit on the side of the highway as I was beat by baseball sized hail. It was terrifying. 
My poor Jeep is totaled. I am really sad about that. I loved that Jeep. So many memories and so, so many miles! Now the hunt is on for my next ride. Suggestions?
There are pictures on Facebook, which I'm sure you've seen. The hail cracked my windshield up really bad, but thankfully, it didn't bust through on me. It also caused tons of dents and busted one of my headlights out, the covering and bulb!

This weekend was pretty busy!
First, I had to go by Enterprise because the tire of the rental car I was driving was continually going low. So they took the Ford Escape and gave me a Toyota Camry. Gave me a flashback to my first car, but I am beginning to get claustrophobic. 
After we got that situated, I went to Starkville. I stayed with Brittney and we had a good time talking and laughing. 
Saturday was the day of Mabry and Jon's shower I was throwing them in Starkville. I couldn't have asked for better weather. We had a great time with awesome people and tasty food!
Today, I was able to go to my church. I love how we have "assigned" seats. It makes me feel like home. I hope I'll be able to feel that way about a church down here soon. I went and saw Grandmother. She would've been so mad if she found out I was in town and didn't go see her! Haha! 
She will be 93 Wednesday!
After lunch, I traveled north to Pontotoc for a shower for Will and Ashley. They were definitely showered with lots of gifts! I was glad I was able to make it to a function for them. 

I think they move Jackson further each week I have to drive it. It seemed like it took me 8 hours to get home tonight!

This Wednesday I have my formal evaluation. I am very nervous and stressed, so please pray for me! Thank you in advance!


*Weird title of the blog, right? It's just something that annoys me: Saran Wrap. You can never tear it without it clinging to itself. And the ridges that are used to tear it are so stinkin' sharp! Watch your fingers!*






1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad that the silver bullet is totaled! I didn't know that it was hurt that bad! :(

    I'm so glad you are having a great weekend and Henley is a PRECIOUS name!

    ReplyDelete