Monday, February 25, 2013

Obsessed

So, if you know me, you know I have an obsession with quite a few things. With the cooler weather, my most prominent obsession is scarves

Gift from Lacy when she went to Ireland.

Colorful and fuzzy

I made this one!

Simple, brown

Even with a t-shirt                      




Just a slight obsession, right?

I LOVE my scarves. Almost all of them have sort of story to go with them. 
You saw the first picture was a scarf that was from Ireland. I have one from London, Peru, and the Philippines

There are several that I have made or my wonderful Meme has made for me. She knows me well, all but one she has made are maroon and white! Hail State!

Like a true Southern girl, I have a monogrammed scarf. 
So many are gifts from loved ones. I love the ruffles, infinity scarf, the fringes, the colors, some even have some bounce to it! 

So, if you're ever in a bind as to what to get me....a scarf is the best bet! Haha!

What are YOU obsessed with?

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you display your scarves! I love them too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete