Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Shinanigans

Friday night, Will and I traveled to Memphis. We walked down Beale Street, saw some street performers, ate at Blues City Cafe, and went to the Orpheum to see the Blue Man Group. We've been looking forward to this for a very long time! It was so nice to get away and have fun. The show was amazing!

Tradition.


Such a wonderful friend. 


Saturday I was blessed to witness the marriage of two amazing, Godly people. Kelsey Laprade and Nathan Young were married at FBC in Pontotoc, MS. It was a lovely ceremony and the reception fit them to a T. So much fun seeing old friends. God was truly present at this celebration. 


My favorite Nicholas. 

At the reception, there was a photo booth set up with all kinds of props. Didn't take us long to jump in there and start goofing around!

Carlye and I. Can't wait for her to move to Jackson. 


Took some coaxing to get this picture done. :)

Fun friends!


Saturday evening, Moma and I went to the Elkin Theater in downtown Aberdeen to see Taken 2. Two tickets, two popcorns, and two drinks cost $10. You can't get better than that! Love living in a small town...some days. 


Now it is Thanksgiving week. That means that all the family is coming into town. This year, there will be 77 in attendance on the Mattox side. I know it sounds like a lot, however, that's relatively small for us. 
Looking forward to catching up with family, eating some good food, and watching football, of course. 

Wednesday we are having a Gender Reveal Party! I CANNOT wait to find out if I'll be getting a niece or nephew! Post to come! 


1 comment:

  1. I think she's having a BOY! Let us know! Love all the fun in this post! :)

    ReplyDelete