Monday, February 11, 2013

Jammies!

In case you haven't heard, my class is the BOMB!
We won the attendance war for the month of January in the entire K-6 school!
BAM!
As a reward, we had pajama day! While I was not allowed to wear my pjs, I did wear my purple fuzzy slippers.
I think my favorite is Animal. 


It was a fun day, and I'm glad the kids enjoyed it. I try to take advantage of these little, cheap things I can do to reward them. 

Tomorrow I am going to an Apple Training at the County Office. Sadly, I'm the only one from my school that is going, but I'm pretty excited. I'm ready to learn how to really put to use my MacBook and iPads. Then I get to come back and show everyone else what all cool stuff I learned! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Love fun days at school! BTW: I love your new blog layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It still needs help. So whenever you're ready, you got it! It'd make for an awesome blog post, too! :)

    ReplyDelete