Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bittersweet

The people in charge have decided that I would be a danger to myself and the kids here. In that case, they are sending me home. I'm in Davao City with my team and another orphanage team for our mid-summer break. They'll all go back on Wednesday. In the mean time, my parents are working on getting my ticket moved up to this week. Sad doesn't begin to describe my feelings. I keep telling myself that the Lord has a bigger plan for me back home. He wouldn't send me halfway across the world and bring me home early if He didn't. So we'll just see what He has planned for me in Aberdeen.

1 comment:

  1. bless you! I know you are dissappointed but God has big plans. You take care of yourself and let God handle the rest. You've done a great job over there! :)

    ReplyDelete